DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
1. You expressly agree that use of services at www.cmfas.org provided by PARADOX MANAGEMENT LIMITED (“PML”) is at your sole risk. The information goods and services are provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis.
2. PARADOX MANAGEMENT LIMITED expressly disclaims all warranties or representations of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability and quality, fitness for a particular purpose and no infringement of any rights of the third party.
3. PARADOX MANAGEMENT LIMITED makes no warranty that the information goods and services will meet your requirements, or that the said information goods and services and their use and results will be free from interruption, timely secure, accurate, safe, reliable or error free. PARADOX MANAGEMENT LIMITED also makes no warranty that any defects in software and hardware will be corrected.
4. PARADOX MANAGEMENT LIMITED also makes no warranty as to results or quality of any goods or services purchased or obtained from or through www.cmfas.org.
5. PARADOX MANAGEMENT LIMITED also disclaims any liability as a result of any damages or injury howsoever caused by use of www.cmfas.org which results in mistake error omission interruption deletion defects, error or delay in transmission or receipt, computer virus followed by download, communication network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, defamation, or under any other cause of action.
6. In no event PARADOX MANAGEMENT LIMITED, or any party involved in creating, producing or providing any contents, materials, goods and/or services through www.cmfas.org shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of business, goodwill, data or other intangible losses even if PARADOX MANAGEMENT LIMITED has been advised of the possibility of such damages resulting from (i) the inaccuracy, invalidity or incompleteness of the contents and materials so provided by www.cmfas.org; (ii) use of or inability to use www.cmfas.org; (iii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and/or services resulting from any goods data, information or services purchased or obtained through www.cmfas.org; (iv) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmission or information; and (vi) other matters related to www.cmfas.org. In the event of any of the said circumstances results from the gross negligence or willful act of PARADOX MANAGEMENT LIMITED, the claims that the PARADOX MANAGEMENT LIMITED may account shall be limited to the amount of fees (if any) paid to PARADOX MANAGEMENT LIMITED for the use of goods and/or services.
7. PARADOX MANAGEMENT LIMITED disclaims any liability for any of losses of or damages due to its failure to perform its undertakings or provide any of the services attributable to any events or circumstances beyond PARADOX MANAGEMENT LIMITED’s control (including but not limited to delay or error in transmission of any content) or any implementation or amendments of the applicable laws, conventions and regulations or restrictions imposed by the government or relevant authorities, or fires, rainstorms, typhoons, thunders, earthquakes, riots, wars or any other natural disasters.
8. www.cmfas.org may contain materials submitted posted or displayed by other third parties including the users, subscribers or members advertisers associated merchants partners of www.cmfas.org or other third parties. PARADOX MANAGEMENT LIMITED has not edited or reviewed or monitored any of the said materials. PARADOX MANAGEMENT LIMITED shall not be responsible and liable for any losses and damages arising from the materials submitted or posted or displayed by the said third parties. Unless stated otherwise, the materials contained in www.cmfas.org shall not represent any views or opinions of PARADOX MANAGEMENT LIMITED.